There are four flood warnings and 23 flood alerts in force mainly across South and West Wales. But there is also one for the Caernarfon area.
The Met Office has a ‘be aware’ warning in force for South and West Wales.
What to expect:
- Flooding of a few homes and business is likely
- Bus and train services probably affected with journey times taking longer
- Spray and flooding on roads probably making journey times longer
- The A4061 Rhigos Road is closed in both directions because flooding between Hirwaun Industrial Estate and A465 (Rhigos Roundabout).
- There is a speed restriction because of strong winds on the M4 Prince of Wales Bridge in both directions from M49 to M48.
- Strong winds on the M48 Severn Bridge in both directions between J2 (Chepstow) and J1(Aust) means there is a 40 mph speed limit.
- There is a 30mph speed limit because of strong winds on the A55 Britannia Bridge.